According to National Cancer Institute, antioxidants– are substances that may protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals. Free radical damage may lead to cancer because it affects our immune system. Where are you more inclined to head when you approach your local supermarket? Is it around the perimeter of the store or is it straight to the middle where the refrigerators are? The perimeter of the supermarket is where all the antioxidants rich produce are kept and displayed. Focusing on adding vegetables and fruits to your diet will improve your health. The three important antioxidant vitamins: Beta-carotene Vitamin C Vitamin E There are the orange, yellow, red, blue and purple fruits and vegetables. For example, kiwi, oranges, all colored peppers, grapefruit, broccoli, snow peas and spinach are rich in Vitamin C. Broccoli, carrots, nuts, pumpkin, spinach and red peppers are rich in Vitamin E. You get your Beta-carotene from cantaloupe, peaches, collard green, spinach, carrots, sweet potato and kale. Eating all these super foods will boost your immune system because of the antioxidants. Sadly, most of our foods are infected with pesticides and chemicals that you and I may not be told of. At the same time the long shelf life in the supermarket has depleted most of the nutrients,minerals and vitamins found in the fruits and vegetables. Some of us may go for organic produce but in some parts of the country, they may not be readily available. It costs more to buy organic. Young Living’s NingXia Red is a “superfruit “supplement combining Ningxia wolfberries, blueberries, raspberries, red grapes and lemon and orange essential oils. It contains fiber, protein, numerous vitamins and minerals. It is your superfood in a bottle. NingXia Red is rich in antioxidants–and is a healthy alternative to so many unhealthy drinks.
Here are some benefits of NingXia Red and its antioxidant rich formula:
- · Replenishing our body with ultra-high antioxidants that absorbs the most commonly and abundantly found free radical in the human body called superoxide free radical. This is one important benefit since we know free radical causes diseases and cancer.
- · Rejuvenating ingredients and nutrients that support cardiovascular health and longevity.
- · Energize our body and strengthen collagen and tests have proved that it synergizes and helps to keep us looking younger
- · Support our immune system, protects liver, pancreas cells and regulates our body’s insulin system.
- · It has Young Living lemon and orange essential oils added for powerful antioxidant and promoting a healthy body.
- · NingXia Red tastes great in your water without all the sugars like in the soft drinks. It is safe for young children. It helps you drink more water.
To sum the benefits of NingXia Red and the importance of antioxidants, here is a testimonial taken from Young Living’s happy customers.
“Before I started drinking NingXia, I always felt lethargic, unmotivated, and simply too tired to really do anything physical. Since I started drinking NingXia Red and learned more about Young Living, I quit drinking coffee, am eating less sugary foods, and truly feel that NingXia Red is helping to transport the nutrients to my body in a way that it can be of more benefit, as well as giving me more energy and stamina. I’m really enjoying the benefits and am looking forward to trying some of the other nutritional items from Young Living.”
—Diane MarroquinLet me know how we can further assist you with information about NingXia Red. Please leave your comment below. You have a choice…